The 20" Wide Seat with Right Hand Lever is in stock and ready to ship. Please inquire regarding additional sizes/configurations! 1-800-940-4326
-- Limited Time - Free Shipping in the Continental US!!! --
The Dignity AllDay 400 Wheelchair. A specialty chair designed around 3 pillars of technology: independence, comfort, and mobility.
The Dignity AllDay 400 Wheelchair was designed as a manual fixed-frame wheelchair for all-day use with an amazing feature — it has a lever-controlled drop-seat system that allows the user to back over and use a toilet without ever needing to do a transfer.
Our chair easily fits over standard toilets. The result is a safer toileting process that provides greater user independence.
Another superior innovation of the Dignity AllDay 400 Wheelchair is the TruGlides™ Caster System with patented anti-shock technology.
The TruGlides™ Casters System reduces wheel “flutter” to provide greater chair stability and safety. Additionally, the system helps keep casters aligned and reduces drag for better maneuverability, on even or uneven surfaces.
The Dignity AllDay 400 Wheelchair exceeds the ISO 7176-8 requirements and test methods for static, impact, and fatigue strength. The results are directly related to structural stability in chair design and wheel performance.
Our memory foam cushions are designed for maximum comfort during long periods of use. These 2-1/2" thick cushions are covered with medical quality vinyl, these cushions are durable and easy to clean with mild soap and water or a disinfectant solution.
- Frame Type - Solid fixed J-frame configuration
- Frame Material - .875 O.D. 1020 CDS DOM Steel
- Seat Width - Standard 20"
- Seat Depth - 18"
- Seat Height - Adjustable 16"-20" in one-inch increments
- Backrest Height - 16"
- Overall Chair Width - Add 9.5" to seat width, e.g. 20" seat has 29.5" overall width
- Overall Chair Height - Adjustable - 34" - 38" in one-inch increments
- Overall Chair Weight - 68 lbs. (20" wide frame)
- Front Wheel Assemblies - TruGlides™ shock absorbing/self-righting/anti-flutter safety wheels, height adjustable in one-inch increments
- Front Wheel Casters - Standard - 6" x 1"
- Rear Wheels - 24" x 1" (Six-spoke design w/urethane tire)
- Rear Axle - Height adjustable in one-inch increments
- Armrest - Solid, fixed w/padded rest
- Leg Rests - Standard: two-pin, adjustable length only
- Commode Bucket - A detachable and portable commode bucket for users with urgency issues.
- Frame Color - Majestic Blue
- 5 Year Frame Warranty
- Standard chair maximum weight: 300 lbs.